Panel Discussion With
Electric Vehicle Industry Leaders
This video discusses various perspectives on ISO 15118 and how diverse segments of the EV industry utilize the international standard.
This webinar includes an in-depth discussion among industry leaders from seven major companies across the electric vehicle industry. In the panel, we discuss the development of the ISO 15118 ecosystem and address both business-related and technical questions. You’ll hear from:
- Eric Bach, VP of engineering at Lucid Motors
- Christian Girardeau, Electrification Director at BP
- Christian Hahn, CEO of Hubject
- Andreas Heinrich, Engineer at Daimler
- Rustam Kocher, Charging Infrastructure Lead of Daimler Trucks North America
- Jean Lasserre, Corporate Strategy Vice President of Hager
- Marc Mueltin, Founder of V2G Clarity
This video includes a wide spectrum of viewpoints about ISO 15118 and how this innovative communication standard will accelerate market adoption of EVs worldwide.
Included in the video: a real-time Plug & Charge session with a Porsche Taycan and a charging station from Hager. The Hager station uses IoTecha components and cloud connectivity to Hubject’s ISO 15118 Plug & Charge ecosystem. Have you heard of IoTecha? It is a one-stop-shop for developers of Smart Charging Infrastructure and CCS-enabled EVs. This is a video you don’t want to miss!